Do you get along with your in-laws? If you answered no, are you experiencing any of the following with your in-laws?
- Pressure to have children
- Conflicting ideas over how to raise children
- Pressure to visit on specific holidays
- A know-it-all and/or take charge parents-in-law
- In-laws pressuring you to rearrange your household
- A parent’s belief that no one is good enough for their son/daughter
- Pressure to conform to religious or cultural norms
- A parent attempting to drive a rift in the relationship
Contact HopeWell Psychological at 780-298-9401, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the contact form so we can help you and your partner resolve these problems, strengthen your relationship, and become a united front in dealing with both of your parents-in-law.