Registered Psychologist and Clinical Social Worker Positions
We are looking for full and part-time Registered Psychologists and Clinical Social Workers, for our Leduc Location. The positions start immediately and the working hours are flexible.
Interested applicants are encouraged to email their resume, CV, and other information to Lana Bryanton at [email protected]
Please send us your:
- Listing all Counselling work experiences.
- Listing all Counselling workshops you attended in the last year.
- Describing why you want to work for HopeWell.
- Describing previous experience such as the types of clients you have worked with, client issues you have experience treating, and the treatment methods you are comfortable using.
- Outlining your counselling interests and the types of clients and client issues you want to work with.
- Describing how your skills and knowledge can contribute to the HopeWell team.
Checks & Liability Insurance
- Able to provide a clean criminal records check before or at the time of the interview.
- Able to provide a clean child welfare check before or at the time of the interview.
- Must have 2 Million dollar Liability Insurance.
A successful candidate is someone who:
- Is a Registered Psychologist or a Registered Social Worker but we may consider Canadian Certified Counsellors who have desired training and qualifications. The clinician must have a clean record with their respective College and Regulatory Board.
- Can create and maintain therapeutic alliance with clients and colleagues.
- Is well-versed in Cognitive Behavioural, Client-Centered, and Attachment theories.
- Has some knowledge and experience in Mindfulness and Ego State Therapies (an asset and not required).
- Is willing to work with clients of all ages who are experiencing a variety of issues including trauma, complex grief, anger, anxiety, depression, chronic pain etc. Some training will be provided.
- Someone who has experience working with couples and families, using Emotionally Focused Couples and Family therapy, is an asset.
- Is collaborative and willing to engage in monthly peer-consultation and training groups.
- If working with couples and families, must use Emotionally Focused therapy in their work and be willing to continue learning the model and engage in peer-consultations.
- Has EMDR training or is willing to take the training within 3-6 months of being hired.
- Must be computer literate as we use electronic medical records. Therapists have the capability to login remotely in order to do their paperwork when working in an online video setting. Training is provided and the software is fairly easy to use.
Reference List Contact Information
- Provide a list of 3 professional references (teacher or case manager) who saw your work first-hand and who can speak to your ability to form relationships, manage interpersonal conflict, ensure confidentiality, and apply ethical practices in your workplace. Include people who can comment on your ability to manage your time and to work diligently.
- If you cannot provide 3 references, please state reason and provide up to 1 reference from a co-worker.
- We provide well-trained support staff that book your appointments and bill your clients.
- You are able to engage in online counselling, which enables you to work from home and live anywhere in Alberta.
- We have digital calendars that are able to sync with your phone to give you current bookings that are in your calendar.
- We send you an automatic email with your schedule for the next day.
- Our system has email and text reminders to ensure clients show up to appointments.
- We provide you with monthly trainings and provide you with an opportunity to teach other therapists.
- We provide you with a peer-consultation group where you can consult on client cases and ethical issues. The Clinical Director is an oral Examiner for the College of Alberta Psychologist who can review ethical guidelines and common ethical issues.
- We offer flexible hours.
- We will market so that you can work with the types of clients and issues that appeal to you.
- Commensurate with level of experience.
Thanks for your interest in working for HopeWell.