Thanks for your interest in working for HopeWell.
We are looking for 2 part-time Registered Psychologists, one for our Leduc Location and one for our St. Albert Location. The positions start in November.
Interested applicants are encouraged to email their resume, CV, and other information to email@example.com.
Please send us your:
- Listing all Counselling work experiences.
- Listing all Counselling workshops you attended in the last year and a brief summary of its content.
- Describing the types of clients and client issues you have specialized knowledge and experience treating and the treatment/methods/models you used.
- Outlining your counselling interests (what types of issues and clients and client issues you want to work with?).
- Describing why you want to work for HopeWell.
- Describing how your skills and knowledge can contribute to the HopeWell team.
- Describing any published or developed works.
- Able to provide a clean criminal records check before or at the time of the interview.
- Able to provide a clean child welfare check before or at the time of the interview.
A successful candidate is someone who:
- Is collegial and willing to go above and beyond for their clients and for the HopeWell team.
- Is willing to work with a variety of clients including trauma clients, children, couples, and families.
- Has EMDR, Mindfulness, and Ego State training or is willing to take the training within 3 months of being hired.
- If working with couples and families, must use Emotionally Focused Couples and Family therapy in their work and be willing to continue learning the model and engage in peer-supervision.
- Has some knowledge and experience in Somatic Therapies (an asset).
- Is willing to participate in monthly consultation meetings and do some volunteer work in the community, on behalf of HopeWell.
- Has been registered for 5 or more years.
- Has been working with complex trauma cases for at least 3 years and is a trauma expert.
- Is willing to do online counselling.
- Has a life-long plan to continue learning and is willing to create and present learning seminars for colleagues twice per year.
- Is available to work two days per week (12-8 during one weekday and 10-6 during one weekend day).
Reference List Contact Information
- Provide a list of 3 professional references (teacher or manager) who saw your work first-hand and who can speak to your ability to form relationships, manage interpersonal conflict, ensure confidentiality, and apply ethical practices in your workplace. Include people who can comment on your ability to manage your time and to work diligently.
- If you cannot provide 3 references, please state reason and provide up to 1 reference from a co-worker.